- 1 x Brodak .40 Control Line Engine
- 1 x Muffler.
- 1 x Venturi and Needle Valve Assembly
- 1 x Instruction Sheet.
- Requires a Glow Plug.
The Brodak .40 control line engine is a high precision AAC engine designed to reliably cycle on and off power during the entire flight.
It gives a steady 2-4 run with fairly high torque. With the needle set correctly, when the nose of the aircraft is pointed up the engine will fire on every 2nd stroke. When it is pointed down the engine will fire on every 4th stroke. With the correct fuel, tank and propeller the system can be tuned to give approximately constant speed through the entire flight pattern.
It features an Aluminium piston with a Chrome plated Aluminium sleeve (AAC) and has a tapered bore.
- Displacement : .3915 cubic Inches.
- Bore : .572 in
- Stroke : .582 in
- Power : 1 HP @ 10,500 rpm
- Torque : 6.00 inch pound
- Fuel : Nitro - 10%, Oil - 11.5% Synthetic and 11.5% Castor
- Prop : 10 * 5
- Weight Motor : Approx 187 grams (6.5oz)
- Weight Muffler : approx 45 grams (1.5oz)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Arrived today excellent condition. My second one. Should not have sold the first! Performed well in stunt comps in Vic.,SA and at Nationals IMPORTANT: For the motor to perform at its best follow the breaking in instructions to the letter and it will surprise you.