An FM9 Timer with Twin Motor Support, Retract Activation and and Remote Switch.
- 1 x Timer in pack.
- Same as the FM9(r-s) except that it supports two electric motors at the same time rather than one.
- The FM9 retract timer provides the same functionality as the FM9(s) or FM9(o) timer and includes the extra function of raising the undercarriage shortly after the beginning of each flight and lowering it again just before the end of each flight. The timing of retract activation is set using the FM9 Retract Programmer 'FM9P(r).
- This timer utilises a switch which is connected to the board using 6 inch (approx) leads. The benefit is that you can locate the switch on your aircraft for easy access.
- This timer needs to be used in conjunction with the FM9 retract Programmer 'FM9P(r)'.
- If your programmer doesn't have the retract option you can purchase a chip upgrade which does.
Please thoroughly read the documentation for this product before deciding whether it is the correct option for your needs.
- (r) - Retract option.
- (nr) - non Retract.
- (s) - Remote switch option. (Note some timers have their switch on the board)
- (o) - On board switch.
- (tw) - Twin engine.